Serenity's Gift Cove (sgc)
Astrological Event: Saturn Turns Retrograde
Date(s): April 5 (PT) April 6 (ET) 2017 to August 2017
What does it all mean?
- Saturn is the planet of restrictions, duty and authority.. He rules Capricorn, is connected to the 10th house:
- Sagittarius is all about freedom, living, learning and loving, A fire sign ruled by the expansive planet Jupiter.
- This can be a good time to reassess our beliefs, ethics and the rules we live by.
- We can make changes to some of the decisions or choices we have made in key area’s of our life. Venus remains retrograde until approx April the 14th… as Saturn turns retrograde in Sagittarius, it is possible for some folks to release themselves from restrictive long-term relationships.
- Partnerships that are not “cutting it” may be reassessed under this influence, especially ones which don’t seem to gel with our ethics, religion or belief system. We feel stronger…
View original post 360 more words